Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ahh ok... lol so getting back to this way long over due update to a pretty lack of updates page. Life has been lets say interesting this past year. Avlot of growing and self realizations have happened during this time. I was really awakened to my current situation in life when I got a DUI on friday... man that was a real big bucket of cold water.

Its going to be expensive and painful lesson.. but its something I needed. It has made me realise that I am living my life pretty much with out restrictions with out boundaries. I am just going at it and doing what ever I please. Some people might be thinking "that's great! I wish I could do that!" ehhhh let my tell you its the most destructive behavior possible, Living life without any thought its almost like I wanted something tragic happen or things to just simply end...

So hear I am.. a weaker and more humble person hopefully. I feel like after talking with my parents over the phone about the whole situation and realise they are still there in my corner fighting for me even though I act so unappreciative of them. I guess... its better that I learn this now and not later when its to late to fix the situation between us. Yea we aren't going to agree on some issues but still... we can at least be more family I think.

This is officially me benchmarking my change and recovery (i guess) of becoming my old self. More in control and setting more boundaries. This is me striving to become the successful image i had for myself in high school... how I am so far from that now... but its not impossible! I have people around me that are there to support me and guide me. I just needed to realise that I do need help and cant do everything on my own.

Heh well pretty serious for a first update in hella long. but yeah thanks to my family and my close friends...watch me take over the world and succeed!

No comments: