Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Time is flying by...
Last week disappeared way to fast... and its already Wednesday? Where is time going and why does summer always seem to go by faster than the other months? Lately the weather in Washington, DC has been really nice, unusually so. No complaints here though not a fan of the muggy summers. Been trying to come up with a portfolio site idea. Seems harder than it should be interms of getting the look I want. Taitea Designs is my current one, I didn't build it however. So it really doesn't feel like mine. But yea... only a few more months left to get some real structure going in life and yea... aight no more slacking at work... YAWN this job is mad boring... but its steady income atm. Any one need any print design stuff hit me up haha I need a break from the boring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment